October 20, 2020
Pastor Dave shares this week’s update about:
- Host & Facilitators paired up
- There is a special email coming to your inboxes this coming Friday with a poll for you to fill out and a lot more information regarding Discipleship Groups!
- We finalized the timeline for the group gatherings, more info to come on Friday
- Keep praying for church staff as we continue to press on towards November launch
October 13, 2020
- Progress has been made on the curriculum.
- Responses from facilitators and hosts were turned in.
- A brochure was created and you can read it below.
- The purpose, structure, values and goals for groups was clarified.
- to hear about facilitator and host availability for meeting.
- pair up hosts and facilitators.
- prepare a survey to send out next week to you about your availability to meet.
- to consider covid principles and guidelines for the groups.
- continue to pray as we navigate this new frontier and all the tasks involved.
October 7, 2020
September 30, 2020
D-groups will not only help us begin to re-gather—they will also propel us into a yearlong journey of growing in discipleship together. This week the staff finalized criteria and responsibilities for D-group facilitators and hosts. We also identified a list of people who may potentially serve in these roles, and will begin inviting them to serve over the coming week.
Two to three weeks from now, we aim to begin contacting each of you to ask, again, about your desire and willingness to join a D-group for the purpose of growing as a disciple and a disciple maker. Thank you for your prayers—the administration load is heavy right now, but we are trusting the Lord to bear great fruit through our willingness to grow.